Anonymous Co. is a high street fashion brand that endeavours to provide the aspirational Indian woman with affordable fashion. Inspired by global trends and street fashion, our line of clothing and accessories delivers A-grade fashion at pocket-friendly prices.
We are currently retailing through multi-brand stores such as Reliance Trends in various cities as well as online through www.ajio.com (https://www.ajio.com/b/anonymous-co).
We are looking for two junior fashion designers to join our team immediately.
Candidate will be responsible for creating designs, choosing the colors and fabrics, and working with existing design and merchandising team to ensure the creation of the final product.
– Responsible for overseeing the process from the garment conceptualization stage, through the pattern drafting phase, to the final garment assembly
– Responsible for assisting in creating the samples
– Research design and color trends and predictions for each season. Collaborate with each other to create the theme and mood for each season.
– Responsible for the preparation of the buyer presentation and samples
– Assist the production team in working with the manufacturers and suppliers during the production stages and manage timelines
– Ensure proper fit and execution of design
– Ensure proper market research is done in terms of fabrics, trims and accesories
– Report directly to owner
Qualifications & Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Designing from an institute of repute
– Work experience of 0-2 years with a firm specialising in ladies western wear is preferred
– Knitwear experience is a plus
– Excellent understanding of garment design and manufacturing processing
– Experience in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is expected
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
– Proficient language skills are required. Oral and written English skills are must
We are only interested in applicants from Bombay.
All interested candidates can send in their resumes and images of most of their recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org with FASHION JOBS INDIA as the subject. (Emails with incorrect subject names will not be considered).