The Wedding Ensemble is an online wedding planning and styling website that helps brides-to- be of Mumbai connect and get inspired by vendors for their weddings. We are a styling platform that caters to aesthetics part of the wedding.
They are looking to hire a Marketing Associate
Fashion Marketing, MBA, Graduation in Fashion or Business, BMM, B.COM (Digital Marketing and Google Adwords knowledge would be helpful.)
0 months to 2 years in the field of marketing with experience in managing deals, market research, promotions and planning and execution.
Fresher’s are welcomed.
Interests: Weddings and Fashion Shows, Marketing, Events.
Should be –
• Clear and direct with communication skills should be strong and grammar should be on point.
• Emailing Potential vendors for listing and selling spaces.
• Getting Deals, fixing collateral and sending invoices to vendors and clients.
• Good with Numbers and analytics.
• Attending meetings and conferences.
• Marketing tools required to promote the business like market research, consumer segmentation, consumer profiling.
• Digital Marketing knowledge/ basics is required, Google Analytics, Adwords, SEO, Social Media Marketing, and other tools.
• Strategizing marketing activities.
• Coordinating day to day activities with team.
• Managing Promotional events over a period of time.
• Weekly digital marketing plans for promotion.
• Presentation Skills, Excel etc. Any computer knowledge with numbers is essential.
• Associate will be bringing vendors to the platform, checking the potential vendors from the market.
• Pitching and coordinating with the vendors and getting deals.
• Emailing, calling and sending Invoices to vendors and database management.
• Attending exhibitions and events related to fashion and jewelry to find new vendors.
• Making sure that the team is in loop about the deals.
• Strategize marketing plan.
• Generating leads and ideal collaborations for building the brand.
The Wedding Ensemble is a Wedding aesthetics website that curates wedding vendors for the to-be-bride’s of Mumbai.
We are looking for a full time employee who is dedicated, determined, has a positive outlook, is willing to take initiatives, takes responsibilities and can manage to get deals regularly for the brand.
Salary: 15,000 to 25,000
Location: Goregaon West