Since its inception in April 2013, StyleCracker has built itself as India’s largest personalised styling platform by understanding the pulse in the world of fashion, and delivering it to its users in a way that works for them.
Through an extensive team of celebrity stylists, we offer round-the-clock styling and e-commerce solutions to our users, curate personalised boxes, develop relevant and up-to-date lifestyle content and fashion exhibits.
They are looking to hire a Content Writer.
Writing articles for SC Live, besides conceiving quick and interesting features on trending topics every day (on topics relevant to every vertical in the fashion and lifestyle space).
– Spearheading the entire process of taking stories live- from being uploaded on WordPress, to coordinating the graphics and to being posted across all our social media platforms every day.
– Working closely with Marketing team, PR team and Alliances for their content needs and writing social media, website banner captions. Writing all marketing posts on the blog, including for ‘The StyleCracker Project ‘.
– Brainstorming within the team and devising a list of stories to post through the month.
– Being the POC for all freelancers and contributors to SC Live, including editing their stories and taking them to point Z. In addition, organising meetings with them for discussions on design ideas, story layouts. In addition, negotiate and close payments with them timely.
– Overseeing artwork, design and photography for every story of SC Live.
– Assist every vertical of StyleCracker in utilising the best out of SC Live and making sure that the content is in the best interest of all existing departments.
– Representing StyleCracker at various fashion and lifestyle events, networking with seniors and peers in the industry to build a strong network of Industry insiders.
– Assisting every department at StyleCracker in meeting their deadlines and fulfilling every requirement they might have from the Content & Features department.