SHIVAN & NARRESH is India’s first luxury holiday brand that was launched in Cannes. Based out of New Delhi, SHIVAN & NARRESH is the first Indian brand to showcase at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim 2012 in Miami and also to participate in the Swimwear Association of Florida’s SwimShow 2012. The brand has been worn by celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, Dita Von Teese, Nicki Minaj, Padma Lakshmi, Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranaut, Sonam Kapoor, Shilpa Shetty and a host of other celebrities.
The Lycra Sari and the Bikini Sari are two landmark creations of the brand that epitomize the brand’s visions for swimsuits in India.
SHIVAN & NARRESH received the Swarovski Most Creative Designer of the Year (‘07), Best Emerging Designers 2010 at the Marie Claire Fashion Awards 2010, Best Resort Wear at the Elle Style Awards 2010, Best Cruise Wear at Grazia Young Fashion Awards 2011. The brand got awarded the ‘Made in India label to the World’ at the Grazia Young fashion Awards 2012. They have been recently awarded the Young Achiever’s Award by the Embassy of India, Kathmandu and Today’s Youth Asia. They have also been speakers at the prestigious India Design Forum 2012 & the BlackBook Luxury Round Table. Internationally, the brand has been worn by celebrities ranging from Dita Von Teese, Fergie, Nicki Minaj, Padma Lakshmi to Selita Banks. Recently, the brand designed vintage swimsuits for the Hollywood movie Life of Pi by Ang Lee.
The brand has its flagship store in DLF Emporio, New Delhi & retails out of select multi-designer boutiques including Aza (Delhi), Aza and Le Mill (Mumbai), Evoluzione (Bangalore), Ogaan (Hyderabad), 85 Lansdowne (Kolkata), Amethyst Cafe and Evoluzione (Chennai), Ajiliyaa (Surat).
They are looking to hire a Sales Associate.
1. Ensuring customer and client service excellence, aligned with the brand guidelines
2. Guiding relations with providers and outside suppliers
3. Work on relevant customer experience and services
4. Work closely with Store Manager to reinforce attention to detail for the brand
5. Ensuring proper operation of the sales space, along with compliance with instructions from the brand team
Desired Skills and Experience:
1. Must Have: 2+ year of experience in sales for retail brands or fashion houses
2. Proficient in English
3. Passionate about luxury and fashion industry with interest in the retail space
4. Strong organizational and analytical skills
5. Excellent at collaborating across departments/teams