A graduate from the London School of Fashion, Ritu has worked on bridal and festive wear that is elegant and apt for any wedding or festive occasion. Style, practicality and elegance work in perfect harmony in all her creations.Classic Indian Bridal & Festive wear designed with a modern touch has been Ritu’s Philosophy since the inception of her fashion house.
They are looking to hire the below:
1. Assistant Designer: They are looking out for an assistant designer with the following requirements.
– Minimum of 2 years experience in ladies/ bridal wear is preferred
– Should be able to work closely with the production team and developing new designs and concepts,
– Manage tailors and carry out complete production operations,
– Meet deadlines and handle quality control.
– Work for longer hours whenever required.
– Knowledge in textiles, fabrics, ornamentation and fashion trends and the ability to choose the best match between garment design and fabric is a must.
2 Fashion Design Intern: We’re looking for fashion designing interns,freshers who have an eye for fashion,are creative and are willing to go an extra mile for work.
should be thorough with softwares like photoshop, illustrator, coral draw, microsoft. A young and dynamic fashion enthusiast with the zest to learn new aspects of the fashion world.
All interested candidates can send in their resumes and images of most of their recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org FASHION JOBS INDIA as the subject. (Emails with incorrect subject names will not be considered).