A graduate from the London School of Fashion, Ritu has worked on bridal and festive wear that is elegant and apt for any wedding or festive occasion. Style, practicality and elegance work in perfect harmony in all her creations.Classic Indian Bridal & Festive wear designed with a modern touch has been Ritu’s Philosophy since the inception of her fashion house.
They are looking to hire the below:
Looking out for a designer with the following requirements.
– Should be able to work closely with the production team and developing new designs and concepts,
– Manage tailors and carry out complete production operations,
– Meet deadlines and handle quality control.
– Knowledge in textiles, fabrics, ornamentation and fashion trends and the ability to choose the best match between garment design and fabric is a must.
– Candidate must have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Corel Draw, Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
2.Fashion Communication Manager/intern
We are looking for a Fashion Communication Manager with a flair for writing and a keen eye for aesthetics who would be responsible for ensuring all content and creative output meets the brands standards.
Should have the ability to communicate the brand message and story of seasonal collections effectively via all platforms. – Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter.
· Should be highly driven with a strong understanding of the fashion luxury sector and a love of writing, fashion and social media.
· Would need to coordinate across departments from production, to PR to e-commerce and Marketing on all brand projects and communications.
· Would ensure that the brand voice is consistent across all content uses including; Social Media, eCommerce, Marketing, Events, Campaigns and Special Projects.