PrettySecrets founded by Karan Behal in 2011, is the fastest growing lingerie brand in India. The brand’s portfolio consists of 1200+ products including lingerie, nightwear, active wear and swimwear. The products are unique due to their great fabric, quality, comfort coupled with uncompromising style and fashion aesthetics.
PrettySecrets’ target group is from 18 – 35 years of age, young, stylish, confident, independent and has an uncompromising no-nonsense attitude. In a span of five years, PrettySecrets has raised multiple round of private equity investment from prominent investors. PrettySecrets is available exclusively online on PrettySecrets.com and is also the category leader on other online stores such as Myntra, Jabong, Flipkart, Shoppers etc. The company’s scale of operations is rapidly growing with the launch of its exclusive offline stores. Presently, PrettySecrets has 22 stores across 11 states of India and the portal is capable of serving 23,000 pin codes across India.
We are looking to hire a Visual Merchandiser.
Conceptualize, creates & develops displays and collaterals for the stores. The person should be
well versed with design software’s like Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw etc.
• Conceptualizing & designing communications (collaterals) for the store in sync with online
• Enhance customer experience in terms of communication in-store.
• Ensure proper merchandise display throughout the stores according to company guidelines
• Regular store visits to understand the customer flow in the store, customer experience and browsing
• Analyzing the visits and taking actions as per the same eg. Changing merchandise display accordingly
• Creating appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
• Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
• Responsible for SIS stores in terms of display, creatives, communications etc
Regular store visits to ensure the display of the stores in sync with the season docket provided
Managing execution of window display changes at every store
Provide planogram for store display
To coordinate with vendors and ensure that the work is executed
Closely working with the store & SIS staff to get the display on board
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The person is expected to possess eye for detailing and should be excellent with photoshop/
Should be updated with market trends and competition movement.
Pro-active in nature with solution oriented mindset.