The Netflix of designer luxury wear. Prendo is an ecommerce startup leasing handbags from 20 luxury designers such as Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Celine, Burberry and YSL to name a few.
Prendo is a young company trying to make luxury more accessible. We specially believe in a non-stop learning environment where not only the company grows but the employees along with it.
At Prendo, we are looking for a Marketing Maven. Not just another run-of-the-mill marketer with run-of-the-mill ideas. A full stack marketer who has the 3 C’s: CURIOSITY, CREATIVITY & CARE.
Someone who is Incredibly Curious to find new and fun ways to get the brand out there as well as acquire customers. Also is incredibly curious to learn what’s the latest that’s happening in the world of marketing. Be it using bots to talk to customers or marketing funnels to help provide value to the customer. Someone who loves to dive into data of the latest campaign to see whats working and what needs to change
Someone who has previously worked in a creative environment and is a budding writer/designer. Someone who dreams of campaigns that makes the brand interesting and striking.
Last and most importantly, CARE. Without true empathy and understanding of a customer, the above two qualities do not matter.
If you feel you have the 3 C’s, keep reading
1. Crafting and managing engaging social media strategy across various channels. Creating fun Vlogs/content on Snapchat and Instagram
2. Taking control of the blog. Words should bend to your will.
3. Track and measure everything. Whats working, whats not and figure what do we do about it.
4. Make Influencers on Instagram your BFF’s.
5. Take Control of PR and get the word out there. Start banging on the door of every publication that will have us
6. Email is still relevant (who knows for how long). But we need you to handle our marketing funnels on our ESP and design exciting emails to get that ROI Industry veterans are promising. (We can get nerdy when we have to)
7. Create collaborations/partnerships with others in the Industry.
Other things of Importance:
1. Deep experience/interest in Fashion/Luxury Brands. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST
2. 3+ years of experience in marketing, advertising or growth
3. Have a creative mindset with strong knowledge of social web and content development
You’re a copywriting wiz, able to write compelling copy that is proven to convert and inspire.
4. Experience in running ads on Facebook and Google. Using Pixels and Landing Pages.
3. Have experience and expertise across planning/strategy, writing/design, analytics, or technology
5. You love data, and believe strongly in data-driven decision making.
6. Communication skills and ability to manage a project or product
7. Experience in a startup environment
8. You see feedback as an opportunity to learn, grow, and benefit the project as a whole
BIG PLUS PLUS:
You will be on top of our list If:
1. You come with technical skills like HTML, CSS, JAVA etc.
2. You come with crazy data skills
3. You come with amazing photoshop/illustrator chops
You will be working as a part of the core team and thus be seeing your work put into action every single day.
If this seems interesting, email email@example.com with relevant experience and your favorite luxury brand as the subject.