Outhouse is one of the leading Bridge Jewellery House’s in the country today. In a short span of 4 years, Outhouse has done 3 shows at Lakme Fashion week, countless exhibits, given motivational speeches at entrepreneurial summits, been facilitated as the winners of the Vogue Fashion Fund 2015 and to top it all, both the founders have been featured in the prestigious Forbes India 30 under 30 list 2016.
The brand is fancied and worn by some of the biggest fashion icons in the country such as Sonam Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut, Nargis Fakri, to name a few, and global style icons like Sienna Miller, Ashley Louis James & Tyra Banks.
With Flagships in Delhi and Bangalore along with other stockists in India and globally, each store is designed to represent a feeling of luxury even while shopping for semi precious jewelry.
Store Manager Job Description
Experience :- 1-3 years minimum in Luxury retail
Kay Skill Set
• Very good communication skills
• Presentable and groomed
• Self Driven to drive sales
• Very Energetic and passionate
The store manager manages all sales activities for the business and oversees the day to day management of the sales department.
Duties of the Store Manager
• Managing the sales team and all sales activities within the store.
• Develop Business Strategies to raise our Customer Data base , expand store traffic and optimize profitability .
• Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction through excellent service .
• Researching the target market and finding the clients & Events to target.
• Motivating staff and leading the team to achieve sales targets.
• Interviewing and selecting new members of the sales team. But main hiring should be by the Management .
• Carrying out sales training with store executives and role playing sales techniques.
• Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively.
• Administrating sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
• Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s.
• Visiting customers and potential customers alongside sales executives.
• Cold calling customers and selling services and products
• Building Customer relationships with clients .
• Liaising with other departments within the company.
• Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
• Networking with other companies in the industry and propose innovative ideas to increase market share .
• Constant feedback on Buying trends , customer needs .
• Maintaining outstanding store condition and Visual merchandising standards .
• Complete store Administration and ensure compliance with policies & procedures .
• Maintaining Important reports like Dsr , MIS , weekly sales trend report .
Background of the Store Manager
• Proven track record of successfully managing sales teams.
• Relevant industry experience and knowledge of the company’s market.
• Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
• Target driven and money motivated individual.
• Good communication and Interpersonal skills
• Good organisational skill
• Proficient knowledge in Microsoft
• Good leading skills and business orientation .
• Visual merchandising
We are looking for a results driven retail store manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in financial planning, employee recruitment, or retail management. Store manager responsibilities may include supervising assistant store managers.