A passion for jewellery and desire for the unorthodox is what brought sisters Kaabia and Sasha Grewal together to launch Outhouse in 2012. Guided by a sophisticated yet dramatic sensibility, the duo combine unique elements with inventive design to create their collections. Kaabia and Sasha developed a love for jewellery at a young age, and grew up to pursue the same with degrees in jewellery design and manufacturing from the Indian Institute of Gems & Jewellery.
In the span of 4 years – Outhouse has had 3 shows at Lakme Fashion Week, numerous exhibits, participated at entrepreneurial summits, won the Vogue Fashion Fund in 2015 and been featured in the Forbes India 30 under 30 list in 2016. Today, Outhouse is one of India’s leading bridge jewellery houses; adorned by style icons and film stars like Sonam Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut, Nargis Fakri as well as global names like Sienna Miller, Ashley Louis James & Tyra Banks.
Quality & Luxury are the core attributes of the Outhouse brand – from the finishing of the hand crafted pieces, to the beautiful pink packaging box that a customer receives, to the shopping experience at their flagship stores in Delhi and Bangalore.
They are looking to hire the below:
Significant experience in a similar role.
Demonstrable experience and broad knowledge in all aspects of Communications including social media, electronic and traditional media
Tertiary qualifications or similar in Communications
Experience in developing and implementing communications programs to drive fundraising participation and revenue.
Excellent writing and editing skills
Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a management team and can add value in decision making beyond area of accountability.
Ability to network and develop effective working relationships.
2. Graphic Designer
1) Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
2) Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
3) Use computer software to generate new images.
4) Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
5) Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
7) Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
8) Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
3. Store Executives
All interested candidates can send in their resumes to email@example.com with the profile they wish to apply for as the subject. (Emails with incorrect subject names will not be considered).