Passion for jewellery and desire for doing something creative were the driving forces that brought sisters and visionaries, Kaabia and Sasha Grewal, together to launch Outhouse in 2012. Guided by their uniquely sophisticated but dramatic sensibility, the design duo combines unique elements with inventive designs to create their bridge collections.
Kaabia and Sasha developed a love for jewellery at a young age during several visits to the jewellers with their mother. They grew up to pursue that love with degrees in jewellery design and manufacturing from the Indian Institute of Gems and Jewellery, after which Sasha got recruited as a head designer at a design house. She went on to design for the high street fashion brand –Topshop in London. Meanwhile, Kaabia continued her passion in jewellery and went to the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) in New York to pursue her interest in gemology after which she interned with jewellery design maverick Eddie Borgo.
Outhouse is one of the leading Bridge Jewellery House’s in the country today. In a short span of 4 years, Outhouse has done 3 shows at Lakme Fashion week, countless exhibits, given motivational speeches at entrepreneurial summits, been facilitated as the winners of the Vogue Fashion Fund 2015 and to top it all, both the founders have been featured in the prestigious Forbes India 30 under 30 list 2016.
The brand is fancied and worn by some of the biggest fashion icons in the country such as Sonam Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut, Nargis Fakri, to name a few, and global style icons like Sienna Miller, Ashley Louis James & Tyra Banks.
With Flagships in Delhi and Bangalore along with other stockists in India and globally, each store is designed to represent a feeling of luxury even while shopping for semi precious jewelry.
We are looking for a results driven retail store manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in financial planning, employee recruitment, or retail management. Store manager responsibilities may include supervising assistant store managers.
• Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
• Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
• Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
• Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
• Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
• Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
• Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
• Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
• Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
• Proven successful experience as a retail manager
• Powerful leading skills and business orientation
• Customer management skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
. Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
• . Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
• Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.