Outhouse is one of the leading Bridge Jewellery House’s in the country today. Founded by sisters Kaabia & Sasha Grewal in 2012, Outhouse has done 4 shows at Lakme Fashion week, countless exhibits, given motivational speeches at entrpreneural summits, been facilitated as the winners of the Vogue Fashion Fund 2015 and to top it all, both the founders have been featured in the prestigious Forbes India 30 under 30 list 2016. Today, Outhouse is fancied and worn by some of the biggest fashion icons in the country such as Sonam Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut, Nargis Fakri, to name a few, and global style icons like Sienna Miller, Ashley Louis James & Tyra Banks. We retail through our 3 stores in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore where we offer the authentic Outhouse shopping experience.
Outhouse thrives on constantly pushing the envelope of design, redefining how fashion jewellery is perceived and adorned; every piece aims to be a work of art and a conversation starter. The aim is to provide women around the globe a universe of high quality, hand finished, modern and contemporary jewellery at affordable prices. Outhouse’s core principal revolves around the balance between design and craftsmanship, where every creative expression honours age old artistry. Hand crafted in their studio, the jewellery is a culmination of technical prowess and undivided attention to detail that make Outhouse inimitable
We are on the lookout for a talented and dynamic Digital Marketing Manager who has keen interest in fashion marketing and is willing to work hard and multitask. This role demands 6+ years of agency or brand experience and familiarity with different social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, and Snapchat (also Google AdWords).
• At least 6 years of proven experience in social media analytics and metrics
• Excellent writing and copywriting skills in English
• Strong awareness of new and emerging social media platforms
• Heavy use of social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and Snapchat
• Should be familiar with website marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Analytics and Google Ads and also with various organic and paid methods of marketing
• Interest in or knowledge of social marketing especially SPONSORED ads on various social media platforms
• Manage and optimize campaigns budgets
• Creative proficiency
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Ideating, strategizing, crafting, posting, and planning to build the brand on social media platforms.
• Curate relevant and engaging content to the audience
• Staying up to date with key relevant social media trends and incorporating them in our digital marketing strategy.
• Working closely with the graphic design team to deliver quality work
• Wired with the all happenings within the industry all over the world, especially competitor brands
• Involved in developing marketing collaterals & stationery
• Content creation
• Analyze, review and prepare reports on effectiveness of campaigns and performance of content
• Monitor, listen and respond to users and direct them to the right channels in a social way in order to cultivate leads and sales.
• Engage with users proactively across all social media channels to support positive two-way communication
• Coordinate activities for on-ground events, if needed
PS: This is a full time position based in Noida (Delhi NCR) and someone with an experience of atleast 6 years in digital marketing would be preferred.
Noida (Delhi NCR)