Miss Chase is a global fashion brand that uses data science to develop chic designs exclusively for women. After playing leadership roles at Google and Groupon, the core team joins hands with some of the best in the fashion industry with an aim to help women with their age-old dilemma of “I have nothing to wear!”
If you are soliciting an environment which combines two of the hottest trends of our time – Fashion and Technology – do drop us a note. We are always looking out for people with the right mix of ambition, intelligence, attitude, and fun.
They are looking to hire a Project Management Intern
During the internship, the candidate(s) will have the following responsibilities:
– Keeping up with a super fast, dynamic startup culture.
– Meeting ambitious sales targets by strategy, marketing, sales and being street smart.
– Creating processes for a new initiative being driven by the Company – not an easy task.
– Managing issues that come up every day.
Some key takeaways for the candidate(s) will be:
– Surviving in an aggressive, fast-paced, exciting work environment.
– Learning to deal with all activities in a business – operations, marketing, sales, inventory management, customer satisfaction etc.
– If the candidate outperforms, can be considered for a Pre Placement Offer.
– Learning how to build an initiative from scratch, learning key trade secrets about a huge upcoming opportunity in the online shopping space.
– Getting empowered to take on more responsibility.