Label LINARIKA, known for diffusion and prêt clothing, has carved a niche in the fashion arena over the last two decades successfully retailing through 30 stores in India, Europe & Middle East.
** MUMBAI-BASED CANDIDATES ONLY**
This is a great opportunity for a student or a fresher seeking a career in fashion styling/ social media . You will help us manage and maintain our social accounts and connect with our online community. The Interns will also assist the team on various other tasks such as trend spotting, market research, product sorting to gain experience in the field of styling and fashion.
This is an unpaid intership, at the end of which the interns will get a recommendation letter and certificate. The intern will gain in experience, skills and network, while working with some of the leading names in fashion, bespoke grooming, social media and digital marketing.
The position is based in Mahim, Mumbai and interns will have to work from office, 5 days a week.
– Fluency in English (written and spoken)
– Passion for social media
– Deep interest and knowledge of Fashion and Styling
– Be able to spot trends and trending topics regularly
– Be able to handle multiple social media accounts across platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
– Be creative and ready to think out-of-the box