Inspired by the true, deep beauty of women, Julie is a luxury apparel brand boasting a wide collection of Prêt Line, Evening Wear, Bridal Couture, Resort Wear, and Luxe Festive Wear. From intricate embroidery work and diverse vibrant colours to fusions of style, each creation has come to life keeping the modern woman in mind.
The brand brings fresh perspective to the meticulous and time-honoured craftsmanship of the past and blends it seamlessly with innovative and avant-garde styles of the present. Superior fabrics and premium textures lend each collection, verve and chic in equal measure.
Using contemporary cuts, fluid form, and edgy design, the brand creates timeless ensembles that spell comfort and style. However, the hallmark of Julie’s designs is not just in creation, but customization. Made to order, one-of-a-kind and completely handmade, it’s a line of couture that would herald any wardrobe.
At the heart of all creativity lies the prolific vision of founder Julie Shah. Her unique approach to prints, patterns, and cuts, pay homage to the new-age woman. Be it, through an all-affordable prêt line, the more extravagant bridal works, or exquisite evening wear – Julie Designs is as much about experience, as it is about discerning style.
Need Fashion Designer for a our branded fashion label store in Mumbai.
Female Candidate only
Should be from reputed fashion institution (Example NIFT, JJ School of Art, Symbiosis Institute of Design)
Minimum 3-5 years of experience. Candidates who have worked with reputed fashion houses will be preferred.
We’re open to hiring freelancers, who are willing to work on a project basis.
Requirement is immediate.
1. Understand the market by doing thorough study of latest trends, forecasts, competitors product analysis, prevailing prices, distributors input, retailer’s input and customer’s feedback
2. keeping up to date with emerging fashions trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes
3. prepare storyboards, sketches, develop trims, accessories, internal & external branding for the next season
4. take care of designing catalogs, labels, packing, tags, photo shoots of product
5. to sourcing, selecting & buying fabric trims, fastenings and embellishments needed for sampling and assuring on time delivery of the same
6. Constantly look for new vendors for competitive prices and newer materials
7. forecasting the samples for next season
8. to source appropriate vendor for accessories, trims, metal fittings & fabrics for the next season & for current season flash collection
9.developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the making up of these
10. plan product ranges in conjunction with designer, buyer, analysts, stores, suppliers and distributors
11. To present the product developed to the marketing team, distributors and retailers
12. Coordinate with sampling, printing, washing, embroidery & finishing Department for efficient flow of sampling work
13. Analyse the reason behind some styles being not selected and if price is the factor then to do backward engineering of products and bring the cost down
14. Ability to think out of the box & suggest new ways of implementing ideas in a better manner
Remuneration- Industry standard (Can be made more if we see potential)