Intelligence Node strives to be at the next frontier of retail and commerce where the real power of big data is leveraged, solving for the next generation of retail possibilities and experiences. By empowering retail decision makers with the right metrics powered by the most agile data sciences and algorithms for merchandising, pricing and selling optimally, Intelligence Node continues to grow and evolve as a world class big data analytics product.
Founded by a dynamic team of retailers, product managers, data scientists, price discovery engineers, entrepreneurs and bankers Intelligence Node started in September 2012 as a consultative service that has since evolved into a cutting edge high tech product company serving the global retail market. With a technology platform which combines the best of various open-source platforms with our proprietarysemantics and algorithmic layers to deliver actionable insights across the retail lifecycle, we currently serve over a 100 unique customers delivering insights across billions of data points by mapping 800M unique products, across 130K+ brands, over 1100+ categories every single day and process more than ½ petabyte of data per month.
Intelligence Node’s evolution from a consultative service provider to a productised retail analytics solution to the world’s largest index of retail products is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. We seek the brightest and smartest business and technology minds to research and develop technology and build and sell products that improve the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
They are looking to hire a Graphic Designer.
Job Description / Responsibilities
• Creative designer with good communication skills and understanding of designing tools. Will be responsible for all the work related to designing graphic collaterals & elements related to corporate, brand and client marketing programs. It includes all campaign elements such as web banners, E-mailers, brochures, posters, leaflets, direct mailers, packaging, logos etc.Deep knowledge of designing Infographics preferred.
• Experience of at least 1 year working as a professional designer preferred.
Required Skill Set
• Creative and innovative with an eye for aesthetics, and must have the capability to think out of the box.
• Expertise in using design tools such as Adobe Photoshop , In Design , Illustrator , Corel Draw
• Possess expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital
• Designing posts on social media & making brochures , mailers, leaflets, outdoor and indoor displays, labels, logos, signage displays, etc.
• Manage online creative assets and implement new design processes.
• Expertise in PowerPoint presentations and other MS Office tools
• Assist other team members as required
• Adhere branding guidelines
Desired profile of the candidate
● Good eye for details
● Interest in design thinking
● Interest in photo manipulation
● Good at illustration
Min. Exp:.1-3 Yrs
All interested candidates can send in their resumes and images of most of their recent work to email@example.com with FASHION JOBS INDIA as the subject. (Emails with incorrect subject names will not be considered).
The Juice is a fashion, culture and lifestyle publication funded by Jabong.com. The magazine is based out of Mumbai and first issue came out in May 2014. Their print run is 1.45 lacs. They are looking to hire interns for the fashion department for tenure of three months.
All interested candidates can send in their resumes and images of most of their recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org with JUICE MAGAZINE as the subject. (Emails with incorrect subject names will not be considered).