We are building India’s largest designer fashion portal and bringing all emerging and established labels under one roof to offer a seamless and personalized consumer experience to fashionistas and premium shoppers both online through our website and offline through our exhibitions and In stores. Our vision is to put India on the global fashion map by offering a platform to the new age designers from India whose collections are designed in India and made for the world.
Exhibitions and events are a key verticle in our business to engage our customers and give our designers an opportunity to enter newer business and grow their sales. So far we have done over 20 exhibitions and we are looking to triple this number in the coming months and conduct exhibitions both in India and Internationally.
We are looking to hire a tremendously bright and hard working person who believes in making things happen and not take no for an answer. Someone who is a go-getter and can figure out creative solutions to problems on the go. Someone with an experience in similar industry and in a similar role and wants to contribute towards the vision of our company as well as uplift their career and be a part of something meaningful that we can all be proud of one day.
Primarily following is going to be your role and responsibility. Primarily you need to manage the entire events and exhibitions division of GetNatty end to end.
– Finding and curating the right exhibitions and negotiate deals with the organizers
– Strategic tie-ups with fashion events and shows
– Finding the right designers and selling stall space, collecting payments, creating the layout and executing the show
– Provide after event service to designers post the show to ensure their payouts are disbursed on time and customer orders from the exhibitions are fulfilled
– Event promotions and creative ideas to engage the crowd
– Billing and client servicing
– Managing vendors and logistics
– Co-ordinate with internal divisions and cross-functional teams to execute the exhibitions effectively
The role requires frequent travel, so if you are not okay with it please don’t apply. If you are looking for a typical corporate job where you get paid work to work less, please don’t apply.
We are a growing startup and there is a long road ahead of us. So only apply if you are serious about adding value on a day to day basis and are willing to put in your blood sweat and tears with the rest of our team to make our collective dreams come true and realize our long-term vision.
There will be lots of opportunities and potential for you to take up senior and leadership roles in the future, so only apply if you are able to have a long-term view of working with us for at least the next 3-5 years. We promise you that your efforts and time will be worth 100 times more as compared to any other company and that this will be the most enriching experience for you in terms of knowledge and experience and a journey that you will forever cherish in your lifetime.