We are a young startup with flexible working culture. Our vision is to provide a sustainable and green option to consumer durables and lifestyle products. Our products are made from different kind of materials. Hence it is challenging and exhilarating at the same time to work on such products. Our current focus is bags, wallets and accessories.
We are looking to hire a Product & Accessories Designer.
1. Prepare sketches of ideas, detailed drawings, illustrations, artwork, and/or blueprints, using drafting instruments, paints and brushes, or computer‐aided design equipment.
2. Prepares preliminary drawings of proposed exhibit, including detailed construction, layout, material specifications, or special effects diagrams.
3. Direct and coordinate the fabrication of models or samples and the drafting of working drawings and specification sheets from sketches.
4. Modify and refine designs, using working models, to conform to specifications, production limitations, or changes in design trends.
5. Coordinate the look and function of product lines. Confer with engineering, marketing, production, and/or sales departments, or with customers, to establish and evaluate design concepts for manufactured products.