ARTISANS’, India’s first gallery “where art craft and design converge” is a social enterprise in Mumbai’s art district, committed to creating a marketplace to revitalize and sustain India’s design heritage and inspire customer consciousness and choice.
They are looking to hire a Sales and Online Retail Manager.
The Shop and Online Retail Manager works closely with ARTISANS’ Director, Accountant and Gallery Manager to ensure that stock inventory is carried out efficiently and accurately and that the Shop is always merchandised and neatly kept in order to maximize sales and deliver an exemplary customer service to all visitors and users of the Shop.
– Works in close collaboration with the Director, Accountant and Gallery Manager to realize all aspects of the Shop – including stock inventory, maximize sales, visual merchandising, branding, and associated paperwork.
– Pro-actively sells all shop merchandise – in the shop and online books, catalogues, textiles, jewellery, prints and other related works of arts and crafts.
– Manages online inventory and sales, uploads to ARTISANS’ and Partner sites, maintains contact, and fulfills end–to-end sales orders. This entails:
Studying sales of the category every day
Comparing stock to sales e-store wise
Warehouse inventory maintenance
Sales forecasting based on stores & seasonality
place orders on vendors to replenish stock based on forecast
Follow up orders & organize transport to clients
Based on the trends, source or create new categories & products
Deleting & managing deleted items
Setting Min/Max store wise & W/H
Monitoring new products till it reaches min/max
Daily activity report to be sent every day
MIS reporting on a regular basis
– Manages and maintain in store display and replenishment of stock
– Maintains the general standard of in store cleanliness and presentation including checking stock daily ensuring that labels are accurate and tidy.
– Following operating procedures covering shop security and cash handling regulations.
– Oversees Product development in consultation with Director:
New product development
Product master creation
Handing over products to Photography team
Launch date setting & launch offer setting
Working with Marketing & Social media team for product launch
Creating & evolving planograms
– Provide high standards of customer service with a friendly and professional approach.
– Undertake regular ordering of repeat lines in consultation with the Director
– With the Accountant, maintain stock control using Excel/Tally, the gallery’s computerized stock inventory system.
– Assisting with monthly and annual stock-take in accordance with the Accountant.
– Participates as requested in all internal administrative responsibilities
– Ensures that all visitors abide by Gallery regulations – no eating, drinking or