Ajaie Alaie is a New York based ready-to-wear contemporary womenswear fashion brand with it’s philosophical roots origin from a sanskrit mantra. It’s a fast growing fashion label that has already staged its reputation in the industry and it’s customers to bring unique, mindful and environmental friendly clothing each season. Ajaie Alaie is currently being sold in 5 countries (primarily in the US).
They are looking to hire a Fashion Product Development & Production Co-ordinator
1) This is a PART-TIME / VIRTUAL FREELANCING which means you should be open to work remotely
2) This biggest chunk of the job requires you to visit the factories, fabric stores, exhibitions/trade shows on behalf of the company in and around Delhi/ NCR region.
3) Professional skills required: You should have past experience in Merchandising, Product Development, Garment Production & Textile developments.
4) Some of the other Technical Skills required: You should be a fluent English speaker + writer. Most of the communication will be made through emails and Skype with our designers in New York.
5) Other skills required: You should know how to read and communicate through techpacks
6) Job role will require:
– Tracking production and sampling status with factories + fabric vendors and reporting back to the design team,
– Helping source creative textiles for new samplings
– Checking quality assurance by visiting factories and making sure everything is according to the Techpacks provided.
7) Currently looking to start with 15-18 hrs a week which can increase with time.
8) Please contact us to discuss more on the payment terms.