Aisha is starting her own company that is looking to convey the story of undiscovered talent – starting with quirky, unique and cool shops across Europe and students of fashion schools.
She is looking for an intern to help manage her social media and website
– Editing photos
– Creating fun, quirky and super creative videos from photo shoot material
– Graphic design knowledge to create promos and other digital material
– Website designing is a big plus
– Super prompt and quick with email and virtual communication as the job will be for a European based company. Not a 9-5 mentality.
– Very creative and thinks out of the box. The videos need to be not just marketing material but also a way to tell a story
– Work from wherever you like – with complete freedom as long as the work is done
– Working with founder directly who has graduated from Wharton Business school and worked in New York and Belgium at EY for 6 years
– Fast paced environment
– Learning how to relate to a global audience – shoot material and marketing all over Europe
– 3 months with possibility of full time conversion
Please DO NOT apply for a post of Fashion Designing as there is no requirement at the moment.